MARINI asphalt plants
MARINI, established in 1899, is a world leader in the production of asphalt plants.
Activity began with the production of bicycles, motor bikes and 2 stroke diesel engines. Later on, when the road building sector was in great expansion, Marini started the production of asphalt plants, road building machinery and road maintenance equipment.
In 1973 MARINI S.p.A. was constituted and in 1988 the majority of shares was acquired by FAYAT Holding.
Over the past 10 years, MARINI has made important investments in the production sector, emphasizing its distinguishing feature as an industrial complex. This is the result of a precise strategy aimed to guarantee the very best quality by manufacturing the most important asphalt machinery components inside the Marini workshops.
In view of this, MARINI is able to carry out all main production phases internally: cutting and welding of the sheet-iron, construction of components, assembly, surface treatments like sand-blasting and painting, manufacture and installation of electric and electronic appliances and software development.
MARINI IN FACTS & FIGURES
- 3000 asphalt plants sold worldwide.
- HQ production area exceeding 150,000 sq. m.
- 37,000 sq. m under cover.
- a warehouse stock worth more 10 million euros (to guarantee quickest possible spare parts delivery service).
- 400 employees.
- over 1000 voluntary training days each year.
- around 40 young people approach the world of work through Marini’s ‘job experience’ programmes thanks to agreements set up with schools, universities and technical colleges.
- a multicultural context consisting of more than 30 different nationalities.
- commercial and after-sales service throughout the world.